[NMGLUG] website project --and function of 'Reply'

Sam Noble samn at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 10 15:52:52 PDT 2003

OK, well everyone on the list but Mars has spoken up with a prefer
'reply-to-list' or I don't care. So we'll change it for now. As always
if future needs or preferences change, we can adjust...

we're like the new nimble US military that way.

> And then "reply to all" replies only to the list when I reply to my own
> message (like this), while it replies to sender and CCs the list when I
> reply to the post of another

Actually I never use reply-to-all, I've considered removing the button
from my Evolution toolbar.

hopefully the new setting will have kicked in and replies to this
message will go to list.