[nmglug] the 'tilt scroll wheel'

Gary Sandine gars at laclinux.com
Mon Apr 12 15:55:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 16:48 -0600, Sam Noble wrote:
> Anyone have any idea if this can be made to work to in GNU/Linux? I've
> been googling for it but can't find diddly.

Hm...  Without looking for details -- I am thinking about ZAxisMapping
and something about Buttons (like, number of buttons) for XF86Config
using the imps/2 driver.  Maybe there is a better driver available?
Does regular scroll wheel activity show with xev?  Sure does (just tried
it).  I don't expect the tilt will do anything, then, if xev can't
notice tilt activity (this is a guess).