[nmglug] High Mayhem music festival

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Thu Aug 12 23:20:35 PDT 2004

Hello

I was just updating some things on the website and wanted to know what
our goals for the attendance of High Mayhem were. I am looking for a
sentence on http://nmglug.org/news-activities.html under "current
projects" that will describe why we are doing this.

Also, we need to provide some wordage to Max at High Mayhem to describe
what we are doing and how it relates to them for their website. Perhaps:
Free music, Free software, community, freedom of information, freedom of
expression, etc?

Just send any ideas or, better yet, sentences to the list or myself.

Thanks
Jason