[nmglug] Argghhh!!! I hosed my MBR

Sam Noble sam.noble at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 10:45:36 PST 2004

<cough>d@#$n_munging</cough>

> btw, I need to do some paperwork abroad and will be gone for six weeks
> to Argentina, so I am excused for the meetings, : )

Hey! We require at least 2 notes from licensed physicians... hmm that
might be too easy in your line of work let's go with a signed note from
the Central Intelligence Czar.
That ought to suffice.

> I wish you all the best for the new year, Hanukkah, Christmas, and
> whatever else is going on.

Same to you and yours. :)

--
GPG key F343E5FC (fingerprint:DF37 93BC AFEC 0A6A CC08  4A95 3790 8B4C
F343 E5FC)