[nmglug] New Mexico's house of reps makes it to /.

Will Pearson wpearson at mail.sfps.k12.nm.us
Thu Feb 19 08:15:50 PST 2004

Couldn't New Mexico be in the news for something good at least once?
It's annoying going out of state and trying to explain to State Troopers
that I don't need a passport because I'm a US citizen. Also, when I'm at
a restaurant and the call goes over the PA saying that a car's
headlights are on with my license plate I feel a little self conscious
because everyone always views New Mexico as the backwoods state, kinda
like Mississippi.

For once, New Mexico should be in the news for something good! Not for
seriously flawed legislation.

*grumble*

--
+---------------------------+------------------------------------------+
|William Pearson            |       "My computer crashes too!"         |
|Pager# 505-820-8488        +------------------------------------------+
|Technology Resource Center |  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed  |
|Santa Fe Public Schools    |    from time to time with the blood of   |
|                           |  Patriots & Tyrants" --Thomas Jefferson  |
|"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary |
|safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin       |
|"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World |
|War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --Albert Einstein      |
|"The purpose of war is to decide who has justice on his side, the     |
|looser is the guilty one" --Lucan                                     |