[nmglug] copies of free sw magazine for NMGLUG

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Jun 30 22:00:55 PDT 2004

I received the magazines today: "Network News for users and developers
of free software" (may 2004) . The few articles I have read so far are
superb! There is a very informative and precise speech given by Eben
Moglen about copyright, GPL, SCO, politics and freedom of information.
Various articles by Richard Stallman about the lack of free publications
and "free but shackled -- the java trap". Includes a book catalog of
books published under free documentation licenses and more.

Brian, thank you for sending these!

I will bring these to the meeting tomorrow to hand out.

-Jason