[nmglug] grub error 18

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Mon May 24 16:42:58 PDT 2004

Also Jason, in case you're new to grub, installing grub this way will
give you a grub boot prompt when you reboot, but you'll probably want to
create a menu, so you can easily choose between windows and linux,
without entering the necessary parameters every time you boot.

If you don't have the documentation locally, check out:
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/html_node/Configuration.html#Configuration

-Ed