[nmglug] old pcs, old stuff

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Fri Oct 1 14:57:06 PDT 2004

Andres Paglayan wrote:
> Not that I don't wanna build a Beowolf cluster but at the clinic we are
> trashing three old pcs, Pentium II, I already took out cd readers so
> there is only case, motherboard and micro, and may be network card, and
> some memory,
> Anybody wants them?
> I need to know today before 3pm.

Speaking of old stuff, I got some old stuff that I am trying to get rid of. None of it is anywhere near as new as
Pentiums but is is some pretty interesting stuff. Especially if you are into the history of computing.

I was going to try to selling some of this stuff on ebay but have not gotten around to it. I have a whole room full (and
I mean FULL) of this kind of stuff.

http://www.delapp.com/4sale/

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com