[nmglug] old pcs, old stuff, Museum pieces

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Fri Oct 1 15:13:10 PDT 2004

Mars DeLapp wrote:
> Speaking of old stuff, I got some old stuff that I am trying to get rid
> of. None of it is anywhere near as new as Pentiums but is is some pretty
> interesting stuff. Especially if you are into the history of computing.
>
> I was going to try to selling some of this stuff on ebay but have not
> gotten around to it. I have a whole room full (and I mean FULL) of this
> kind of stuff.
>
> http://www.delapp.com/4sale/
>
> If anyone is interested, let me know.
>
> Mars

Immediately after sending this message, I saw this news article on new computer museum in Albuquerque.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/193283_allenmuseum01.html
I wonder if they might be interested...

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com