[nmglug] Start a PC recycling center

Karl Hegbloom karlheg at laclinux.com
Sun Oct 3 14:03:34 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 14:55 -0600, troy banther wrote:
> I agree with this posting. I wish I could get people in this area to
> recycle the computer equipment they toss out.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which fills up faster.
What it takes is someone willing to set up and run the recycling
center(s).  There's no other way.  You'll probably never get rich doing
it, but perhaps for a few dedicated individuals, there's enough in it to
pay the bills and live a fair middle-class life.

--
     Karl Hegbloom                |Instant Messenger (no email here)
(o_  Los Alamos Computers Support |Jabber: karlheg at jabber.org
//\   http://www.laclinux.com     | Yahoo: karlheg
V_/_  mailto:support at laclinux.com |   MSN: karl_hegbloom at hotmail.com