[nmglug] Meeting 10/7- High Mayhem Festival this weekend

js at jasonschaefer.com js at jasonschaefer.com
Tue Oct 5 08:28:54 PDT 2004

Hello everyone

This thursdays meeting we will need to coordinate this weekends booth at
the festival. We will have a table which we can demo Gnu Linux. We also
will be doing a live webcast using icecast. We need people to bring
computers for demo (hopefully nice fast ones) and be at the booth. If
you can't physically be at the meeting but would like to help, write or
connect to IRC (irc.nmglug.org #nmglug) or just show up at Paramount.

This is a 3 day (8th,9th,10th) music and multimedia festival at the
Paramount Nightclub in Santa Fe. About 30 acts will be performed on 3
stages. The event is all ages. We will have a booth under the tent
outside and will see hundreds of people throughout the weekend. Hours
are Fri 8th 6p-1a. Sat 9th & Sun 10th 3p-1a.

Looking forward to a fun weekend of free software and free music (as in
freedom, of course).

Thanks
Jason

http://www.highmayhemfestival.org/