[nmglug] stupid question #1

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Mon Oct 25 15:11:06 PDT 2004

well,
all the options match and I have only one DHCP server which is the actiontec
believe it or not I have a cisco 678 sitting still here, I just didn't
want to bother with all the command line stuff
it was bought by the company I work for so I can set remote backup at
home more reliably,
if actiontec is that bad, may be is a good opportunity to give the cisco
a try,

--
Andres Paglayan
andres at paglayan.com
Ph: (505) 986-1561
Santa Fe, NM USA

Open Source is like Love. The more you share it the better it gets.