[nmglug] stupid question #1

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 16:04:18 PDT 2004

In my situation, my ISP didn't allow customer access to the router.  All
routing requests had to go through their NOC.  Qwest may only allow partial
access to your router (this is all just theory since I've never used Qwest as
an ISP).

I would be curious if the DMZ option and your small router does the trick.