[nmglug] [Fwd: Beginning C# Instructor Wanted]

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Tue Oct 26 08:00:23 PDT 2004

This is an email sent today to UNM Continuing Ed instructors,
please feel free to contact David if you are great at teaching C#

Instructors,

We are in need of your expertise. We have a Beginning C# course that
starts on November 15th that is in need of an instructor.

At this point there is room for much flexibility, as we have two students
enrolled and would probably hold it for a maximum of 15-18 hours out of
the 24 that it is scheduled for.

It is currently set for Mon & Wed eves from 6-9pm and scheduled to end
12/13. If a 3rd person signs up, we would try to hold for the entire 24
hours as listed in the catalog.

If you have experience in C# and teaching, or if you know someone who
does, please get back to me.

Thank you for your time. Hope you are all setting up to enjoy Halloween!

David Civetti
IT Professional Programs Coordinator
UNM Continuing Education
(505) 277-6033

--
Andres Paglayan
andres at paglayan.com
Ph: (505) 986-1561
Santa Fe, NM USA

Open Source is like Love. The more you share it the better it gets.