[nmglug] Finding my other Linux machines

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 10:55:34 PDT 2005

would like to thank all that responded.  Turns out dnsmasq was already
installed on my smoothwall router.  I just had to add an entry to
/etc/dnsmasq.conf for it to scan the DHCP lease file.  DHCP Static IP's were
giving me fits but I figure if it's going to be static then I can just add
them to /etc/hosts on the smoothwall machine for dnsmasq to read.  So far
everything is working just fine!!!

Tim