[nmglug] How did the old Bill Gates/MS/AOL pay for emali hoax get on here?

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Fri Apr 29 13:53:49 PDT 2005

> Is this Joseph Thames a real person?  He sure has a "good" idea to
> forward this to not only mnglug, but also:

if he is , he must be some kind of moron. Cheers joseph ^_~
No doubt he also sends his mom emails telling her that rundll32
or cmd.exe is spyware and should be erased. I hate this type of
misinformation. I don't mind my mom calling me and asking if she should
delete some file because a friend said they are bad , I do however mind
users of a Linux user group list sputtering out incorrect information
like Larry the crazed used car salesman. If you need some social
interaction or just need to feel smart... well , ... go to a christian
church or a AOL chat room :p  Or you could even go to a local coffie
shop and talk about politics when the uber learn-ed Collage Of Santa Fe
people..... oooooo FUN!

</rant>,
jd

flames to 804 B Calle Saragosa .... after 5:30 please