[nmglug] P133

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Wed Aug 31 19:22:14 PDT 2005

>From Anthony Kaluta
ToAnthony Martines I have been looking over the users guide looks quite
interesting looks like a gem ,unfortunate it is no longer supported.
There is a place here in Taos where I can use a fast download and expect to
get there in the next several days.
What may work is to download to the laptop then to a cd rom and use the
desktop which has Knoppix on one partition  to make a boot floppy
Which may be possible with my limited expertise.
Looking forward to giving th e program a try,thanks.
                                              Anthony