[nmglug] mosix help

bill york iago at pobox.com
Mon Feb 21 15:25:16 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am trying (unsuccessfully) to set up mosix on a few spare debian boxes
i have around here. When I try apt-get install mosix, i get:
Package mosix is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package mosix has no installation candidate.

Am using  unstable  from http.us.debian.org. testing did not even give
me this much info. Have checked a few FAQs and tried following the info
in them to no avail. anyone have any clues for me?

thanks,
Bill