[nmglug] New look at fsf.org

Sam Noble sam.noble at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 21:21:14 PST 2005

If I'm not mistaken, until recently, gnu.org and fsf.org were in fact
the same page.

I just dropped by www.fsf.org and noticed that it has a new look (I
believe derived from the old members.fsf.org) and of interest to several
of us who've complained that the gnu and fsf logos do fully stink (but
for some reason we keep printing them on to low quality stickers...)
They have a new logo of a quality that I'll let you judge for yourselves
(Ok it stinks too)

Sam
--
GPG key F343E5FC (fingerprint:DF37 93BC AFEC 0A6A CC08  4A95 3790 8B4C
F343 E5FC)