[nmglug] New look at fsf.org

js at jasonschaefer.com js at jasonschaefer.com
Thu Feb 24 08:17:59 PST 2005

Also, the free software directory moved from gnu.org to fsf.org. If your
not familiar with it, you should check it out. You can add your own
listing too. Its now at http://directory.fsf.org/

I think the gnu logo is horrific. Considering Gnu is used so much, you
would think it would be nicer. It looks even worse side-by-side the cute
penguin. That is the reason GNU is dropped from Gnu/Linux so often, no
one wants to publish such an ugly logo:-)