[nmglug] more fun with openmosix

bill york iago at pobox.com
Fri Feb 25 16:21:10 PST 2005

good news: finally got the kernel patched and rebuilt. the latest
openmosix kernel patch is for the 2.4.26 kernel so that's what i gots to
use.

bad news. i'm getting an error about every 5 seconds that is
scandir: no such device or address

i'm certain this is one of the options i had to choose (and i chose
poorly) during the make menuconfig phase, but shoot me in the head if i
know what i did wrong. if this helps, it also appears that the machine,
though it can communicate with the world (apt) can't be reached by other
machines (ping, ssh, etc). i'm pretty sure that since i can get out, my
drivers are OK.

I guess what would be really helpful is if there's a way to get a
.config file out of a running kernel.

ideas about any of the above?