[nmglug] sfbc breadbox pc

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Wed Jul 6 20:52:25 PDT 2005

js at jasonschaefer.com wrote:
> No, I turned it off before my trip to texas. When I came back on Friday
> it was not working. This morning it was working again. Are you saying it
> was working at the meeting last Thursday?

Yes. Gary turned it on. It seemed to be working fine. I messed around with it a bit and it seemed to be fine. At least I
did not see any problems.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com