[nmglug] sfbc breadbox pc

Gary Sandine gars at laclinux.com
Sun Jul 10 16:30:18 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 16:08 -0600, js at jasonschaefer.com wrote:
> No, I turned it off before my trip to texas. When I came back on Friday
> it was not working. This morning it was working again. Are you saying it
> was working at the meeting last Thursday?

To elaborate a bit on what Mars said, at the meeting, the monitor was in
power save mode.  I moved the mouse and nothing happened.  I then
pressed a key and the monitor powered on -- the system was in text mode
waiting to be powered off after a "shutdown -h now" or some such that
did not quite complete.  I turned it off and on, and it booted normally
and was used by several people during the meeting.  I guess it must have
crashed (or someone turned it off or something) prior to your checking
on it Friday.