[nmglug] job searching in the Santa Fe area

Linda L. Julien leira at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 7 10:00:46 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

I apologize if this is inappropriate to the list's posting guidelines...

I met some of you at the SFBC last week.  I'm planning to move from the
Boston area to Santa Fe soon, and I've been in town doing some serious
jobhunting, both for permanent positions and contract work.  I'll be in
town until Monday the 11th.

Since I'm so unfamiliar with the area, I'd appreciate any advice or
leads any of you can give me about job hunting in the vicinity of Santa
Fe, especially (but not limited to) openings involving open source software.

You can find my resume in various formats at
http://www.bitmistress.org/~leira/resume/.

Thanks in advance for any help any of you can give me.

Linda