[nmglug] CD-Rom wheredit go

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Wed Jul 27 20:36:11 PDT 2005

Jason wrote <js at jasonschaefer.com>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nmglug] CD-Rom wheredit go

> perhaps, try and boot knoppix to see if it works in there.

Jason;
As you know I am still quit the fumbler.
Initially,placing a knoppix disk the disk booted.
I tried mounting a Cd. in Debian.
which it mounted, although I could not read the html
probably my shortcomming.
but then could not unmount the Cd.
The computer froze-up and I finally removed the battery.
Knoppix loaded again and now does not load.
Oh, but for these grand mysteries would life be but mundane. Thanks, Anthony
Kaluta