[nmglug] apache2 marvelously mysterious

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Sat Jun 4 21:12:16 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Hegbloom" <karlheg at laclinux.com>

> The Apache documentation is in the apache2-doc package, and can viewed
> at the URL http://localhost/apache2-doc/manual/.

Karl
A point of interest, I located the doc/manual/
at http://127.0.0.1/manual/
however,before I fine tuned Apache2 it was located at
http://localhost/manual/.
Thanks for making me aware of that, in fact, a manual  did existed for
Apache2,quite helpful.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step and I am already on
step three.AnthonyK

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nmglug] apache2 marvelously mysterious