[nmglug] Re: [NMLUG] NMLUG and NMGLUG and NMOSUG

ccosse ccosse at asymptopia.org
Tue May 10 21:34:47 PDT 2005

Mars DeLapp wrote:

> Hans Fugal wrote:
>
>> I'm actually not in New Mexico now, but will be in Las Cruces in the
>> fall to start grad school at NMSU. I haven't been able to find any
>> groups on the web for the Las Cruces area, does anyone here know of
>> any? Are any of you in Las Cruces?

I'm in Las Cruces, look me up when you arrive!

There is the Mesilla Valley Linux User Group

> http://www.zianet.com/mvlug/

I've never heard of it, but just tried to subscibe to their list and
1) email bounced saying "group DNE!" and 2)they don't have any
of their own servers, so you gotta wonder. Guess I'll have to go
to the Village Inn for a meeting to find out more. If you're not
from Las Cruces, I guarantee there are better places to meet
than the Village Inn!