[nmglug] Re: [NMLUG] NMLUG and NMGLUG and NMOSUG

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Sun May 8 23:34:42 PDT 2005

Hans Fugal wrote:
> I'm actually not in New Mexico now, but will be in Las Cruces in the
> fall to start grad school at NMSU. I haven't been able to find any
> groups on the web for the Las Cruces area, does anyone here know of
> any? Are any of you in Las Cruces?

There is the Mesilla Valley Linux User Group
http://www.zianet.com/mvlug/

I don't know anything about them other than I found their web site.

Mars

PS. I went to NMSU. Go Aggies!

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com