[nmglug] Ownership and permissions

Ted Pomeroy tedpome at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 17:55:27 PDT 2006

Dear Jason, I am back to Breezy 5.10 as it WORKS.  I do not like the Dapper, it seems unfriendly to various parts of my admittedly older harware. Breezy is fine. In fact I updated Breeze and shot myself in thte foot: the weifi card I use was disabled, the very one I used for the update. Damn, I hate that. So I pulled out the disc and I am back to unmodified Breezy and will test is shortly. Yeah, I cheat and this is a different rig. Despite asll this I am trying to spread the word of Gnu/Linux to actual users. Yours, Ted P.