***DHSPAM*** [nmglug] myphpmoney - mass editing .php files

David Borton david at starfinger.net
Tue Dec 5 18:52:50 PST 2006

If you need to stay at MySQL5 an alternative is to make a global change at
the command line using some combination of

  find
  grep OUT
  sed

(and escape the back-quotes ` as needed).

I just learned that the zsh has an option for finding desired files with
ls... going from memory it would be something like
  ls -l **/*.php

  _____