[nmglug] iptables / routing question,

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Wed Dec 13 12:54:01 PST 2006

what you do with dmz holes is allowing trafic from 50 (orange) to
enter 1 (green)
by default, all trafic at 1 (green) should pass to 50 (or to
whichever else) with no further configuration
(supposedly)
what puzzles me now, is that the holes are correctly opened (so some
50 ports can get to 1)
but for some strange reason 1 can't get 50 (which is supposed to be
automatically opened)