[nmglug] Video Server

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Wed Jan 11 19:26:07 PST 2006

gonzlobo wrote:

> On 1/11/06, *Mars DeLapp*
>
>     Tim Emerick wrote:
>      > I was reading my latest Linux Journal and there was an article
>     about a video
>      > server that I found interesting but not suitable for my application.
>

> This Linux Journal... is a paper magazine and if so, is it free? I'm a
> sucker for free pubs.

http://www.linuxjournal.com

It is not free (as in free beer). But you can read past articles on the web for free.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1300 Luisa St Ste 23
Santa Fe NM 87505
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com