Linux Rags...was Re: [nmglug] Video Server

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 23:58:46 PST 2006

Linux Journal is paper paid subscription but something ridiculously cheap
like $20/year.  It is geared towards the more technical linux user.  Half the
time I don't understand it but it's still a good read.
http://www.linuxjournal.com

Their sister magazine is free however.  It's geared towards the linux noob
and likens itself to someone who doesn't want to know how the car works under
the hood, just wants to get in and drive.  PDF every month in your mailbox.
Back issues available. http://www.tuxmagazine.com

Another interesting email I get is the OSTG Update.  A nice 15 minutes of
what's going on new in the Linux World every day.
http://newsletter.ostg.com/

Tim