[nmglug] databases

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Tue Jun 20 09:23:05 PDT 2006

Yeah, I noticed. This project is much more than inventory control
though. It is clients' collections management that has some similarities
with inventory control, like acquisition and disposition, cost, value,
etc. but in addition to location management it will have value updates,
value types, images, documentation of purchase, or other transactions.
Plus all of the reports. It'll be fun!