[nmglug] Windows Vista killswitch and switching to Linux

Lee Einer Lee at dosmanosjewelry.com
Sun Oct 15 06:41:46 PDT 2006

I am fond of Mepis for its ease of installation and configuration. I am
somewhat disappointed with their latest release, 6.0 which has
eliminated support for MP3. Yes, you can install the needed files later,
but it is a PITA and IMO the exclusion of these files is needless
pandering to the RIAA bastards.

Lee