[nmglug] shell programming

Robin robin at parallelsandsuch.net
Fri Sep 1 12:12:05 PDT 2006

Hey, how is everyone? I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on
creating a shell application in perl, you know an application which is
also a shell, I don't know where to start, if anyone is interested in
teaming up with me to write this program I'd also be interested. I want
to make it a gui application as well as a shell. The shell will run from
a console, and eventually I want it to be fully scripted. Thanks in
advance for any advice on building custom Tk widgets or any other custom
controls in another modules.
I will try to make it next week to the meeting. Also, I wanted to say
I'd be happy to collaborate on some helping others with coding, teaching
is always key.

Regards,
--
Robin