[nmglug] disk space again

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Tue Apr 10 14:23:51 PDT 2007

I have considered that too but am totally freaked out about it! I have
iPartition which I used to create the 2 partitions in the first place
and that worked fine so I could do that. It runs in OS X as a live cd.
I'd rather use GParted, which I have installed in Ubuntu,but don't know
if it works with ppc Linux versions. I don't have a drive with enough
space to backup everything before giving it a go so I have been
effectively frozen.
thanks for the input!