[nmglug] Thanks,

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Fri Feb 23 09:54:53 PST 2007

for yesterday's input,
ldap,
I installed phpldapadmin and it looks like a great tool to administer
(and learn) ldap
iptables, I'll wait for M$ ticket response,
in the meantime I'll post a msg to the netfilter list and possibly
migrate my subnet to an unique number

Jason,

this one is for you,

I have a 2000 server, is a domain controller,
serves an application to all users and files,

I won't need the app any more at the end of this year,

so I'd like to migrate the file server over samba
but still be able to run the app from the w domain controller
(all with a single login)

is that startup script you were talking about in the public domain?

Thanks,