[nmglug] Thanks,

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Mon Feb 26 09:17:08 PST 2007

Hi Andres

This is a script I use _for_ a domain. You can hack this (remove
ifmember, etc) to work for you.
MS batch scripting is very strange, but oddly functional... Similar to
MS OS.

Let me know if you need any help.

Jason

@echo off

echo Please wait while you logon to domain.
TITLE DOMAIN LOGON SCRIPT

net time %logonserver% /set /y

IF NOT EXIST %windir%\IFMEMBER.EXE copy \\server\netlogon\ifmember.exe
%windir%

rem net use * /delete /yes
net use s: \\server\share /persistent:no
net use h: \\server\home\%USERNAME% /persistent:no
net use t: \\server\db /persistent:no

ifmember payroll
IF NOT %errorlevel% EQU 1 GOTO accounting

net use r: \\server\payroll /persistent:no

:accounting
ifmember accounting

IF NOT %errorlevel% EQU 1 GOTO purchasing

net use q: \\server\accounting /persistent:no

:purchasing
ifmember purchasing
IF NOT %errorlevel% EQU 1 GOTO END

net use p: \\server\purchasing /persistent:no

:END