[nmglug] Exchange Server

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 21:03:38 PST 2007

I just started a position as a controller for an Albuquerque company.  Their desktops are all running Office 2003 but no Exchange server.  Looking for an exchange type server for collaboration and a faster response time when emailing internal attachments.  Currently outsourcing to external POP/SMTP servers.  I know that there are some groupware servers out there that can connect to Outlook as well as offer a web interface (OWA style).  Prox 20 users.

Any ideas on where to start?  The only offering that I'm familiar with is Scalix.

Thanks!

Tim Emerick