[nmglug] Wengophone

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Tue Jan 30 15:39:58 PST 2007

$ ls -al /usr/lib/libQtGui.so.4
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 17 2007-01-29 11:56 /usr/lib/libQtGui.so.4 ->
libQtGui.so.4.1.2
brianokeefe at ubuntu:~$ namei /usr/lib/libQtGui.so.4
f: /usr/lib/libQtGui.so.4
 d /
 d usr
 d lib
 l libQtGui.so.4 -> libQtGui.so.4.1.2
   - libQtGui.so.4.1.2

$ sudo ldconfig
Password:
brianokeefe at ubuntu:~$ qtwengophone
qtwengophone: error while loading shared libraries: libQtUiTools.so.4: