[nmglug] POP3 Server Request - finale?

luis pena glyph_dtd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 07:33:19 PDT 2007

Recently, the IT department has implemented a new VoIP system that has a symbiotic relationship with Exchange (viral indeed!).

On a related note, one of the main issues preventing a exodus towards an open source infrastructure w/ many non-profits is the MS practice of charity licensing. Sites such as TechSoup sell MS products at nominal fees for non-profit orgs. IMHO this is a blatant practice of circumventing the spread of FOSS solutions in sectors where $$$ is tight. Is anyone out there familiar w/ the practice of MS charity licensing?

But this story is not over, nor am I defeated. The knowledge I have gained over the course of the last two weeks has been invaluable. Many thanks to everyone who submitted comments and responses. Hasta la victoria siempre!