[nmglug] POP3 Server Request - finale?

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Thu Mar 15 08:15:46 PDT 2007

which system? was it fonality?
or any other asterisk based,
if so, you can make it work with other apps too,

I do work for a non-profit too,
and I use/suffer techsoup too,

but I still run Linux servers wherever I can,
(much easier to admin, etc)
and I try to use as many FOSS apps as I can,

i.e. even if all PCs have MS office,
I still install OpenOffice, (and I sent my docs to everybody in ods)
from ghostcrip to the gimp,
plus firefox, and a myriad of other free software,
even if they are not being used, they're there,