[nmglug] can't send

okeefe at cybermesa.com okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Mar 29 08:13:17 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip Jason but I had tried that and several other tweaks from
the forums and lists but nothing seems to work.
Some additional info: I was updating with update manager yesterday when the
downloads stalled for about 1 hour. I also got a message from Cybermesa a
couple weeks ago that I needed to change my server settings from
"mail.cybermesa.com" to "pop.cybermesa.com" and "SMTP.cybermesa.com". The SMTP
doesn't work so I left the outgoing server as "mail.cybermesa.com".
I wonder if cybermesa changed something yesterday as I changed nothing and was
happily sending mail up until I started getting the error.