[nmglug] Broadband in Albuquerque

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Mon May 14 08:47:58 PDT 2007

dunno about Albuquerque,

but in santa fe I use both, qwest and cybermesa,
both work fine, 1.5 - 8.0

I'll favor cybermesa because they are locals,
they will free any ports at your request if you tell them you know
what you are doing,

Qwest will let you do whatever,
although their contract says you can't,
so you'll be breaching since day one,