[nmglug] Re: can u help me please

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Mon May 28 07:42:33 PDT 2007

dear bestoun,

in order to use openmosix, you will need to customize and rebuild your
kernel. i had a similar problem, but it had to do with the boot drive
being SATA and not IDE. I wish I could remember the options that I had
to use to rebuild the kernel, but that cluster is gone.

I am forwarding this to my users' group because they're much smarter than me :)

best of luck,
Bill