[nmglug] computeredge listing (was:Local meetings in ABQ)

Sam Noble sam at thepromisedlan.org
Thu Nov 1 00:49:18 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 13:25 -0600, Andres Paglayan wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:55 AM, Eric Krieger wrote:
>
> > I think once was enough for everyone on the list.
> >

> may I "second" that?

Marilyn,

Thanks for writing. I remember the print versions of computeredge, they
were really good, especially since they were free.

The nmglug meets regularly in Santa Fe, and we'd love to see the meeting
listed in computeredge. (I have a vague memory of some of the first
meetings, circa 2003 predating the name nmglug, being mentioned in
there, anybody else remember that or am I thinking of Santa Fe Reporter
or something?)
In fact there's one tomorrow night. We catch some flack, (mostly from
ourselves) for not having agendas, speakers or dedicated topics often
enough. But the meetings do happen, and for the last few months have
regularly had a good handful of attendees again.
Information directions and the (finally automated) date of the next
meeting are always available at:

http://nmglug.org/meetings.php

Meetings in ABQ would be on top of the bi-weekly Santa Fe meeting.

Also please forgive the reply-to header munging that caused each of your
messages to be sent to the list.

I'm sure we all know what it's like to have email behave in a different
way than we expected, right folks?

Actually I think we need to at least re-evaluate our header-munging
policy, but that's for a separate message.

sam