[nmglug] HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One Worked!

VA virginia_2002us at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 17:12:34 PDT 2008

Thanks, Nick, for your input. I bought the  HP Photosmart C5180 at Sam's ($79) and after confirming I had HPLIP Toolbox, plugged it in, found the drivers easily for this model, and now I'm printing and scanning at my pleasure.

The scanner isn't perfect for me (bulky size and separate power cord), but at least I'm continuing my quest for a paperless office.

Thanks again.

Virginia