[nmglug] the best DSL deal in santa fe these days?

andres andres at paglayan.com
Mon Apr 21 08:29:22 PDT 2008

I am sticking with cybermesa, also for telephony provision for
commercial clients,
they are a local company, and if any problem, you get to talk with the
guy that sets things up,
don't know know, but some ports used to be blocked and you had to
request opening them,
which they always will, (like 80 for running your own site)
besides that, so far it's like a true 'standard' internet connection,