[nmglug] ubuntu come home,we miss you!

akaluta at zianet.com akaluta at zianet.com
Sat Aug 9 17:20:32 PDT 2008

Dear Club Members:
Good to have an opportunity to log back in after these few year.

Having been  absent from the hobby fifty years,I have renewed an interest in
amateur radio,a delightful pastime;which keeps my morse code lean and
svelty.

I have a Dell laptop 1318 and would like to dual boot using Ubuntu as the
the other os.I will be ordering a CD,which distribution shall I order and
what architecture do I have on the laptop?
                                              Best Regards,Anthony Kaluta